[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please reconsider: TLD price increase

Abhilash Scariya mail at ascariya.com
Tue Feb 11 05:58:22 UTC 2020

Dear Sirs,

I have greatly benefitted from the existing rates for TLD pricing. As a
single individual working in a software company, I use a personalized email
address to boost my professional image. I can understand a marginal
increase in price (say 5% every 5 years). But the new proposal for price
increases will make owning a TLD expensive for me in the coming years. The
same inconvenience would apply to my freelancer friends who rely on
affordable pricing so that they can earn their livelihood.

Please reconsider the price increase so that individuals like us do not
find it difficult.

Thanks,
Abhilash
mail at ascariya.com