[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Impact of increased fees

Hafiz Waheed ud din kaasib at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 06:07:06 UTC 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

This increase is not actually going to benefit you in the long run but it
will actually discourage people to use their domain names and instead they
will start using other platforms like FB etc. In fact, they are already
doing this. And at this point I think it will increase this transfer. But
at the same time I understand that earning from this is also required for
you. So just make this increase in price less. That's what  I think is
better option.

thanks,
--
Hafiz Waheeduddin