[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment

jurgen camilleri jurgencamilleri at msn.com
Tue Feb 11 06:10:27 UTC 2020

Good morning, I would like to submit this comment to advise icann that the most impactful towards small business and self employed clients who their budget is smaller than a bigger company this will impact the online community and will force us to use alternative domains it is very greedy what's being done here as the number of domains is endless. Yet you were paid 12 million in my opinion as a form of bribe.
Kindly think over it. And keep in mind the small people.

Regards

Jurgen.