[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] verisign contract regarding .com domains

Dan Lang dplang23 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 11 06:21:44 UTC 2020

I feel let down by ICANN's recent decision regarding it's contract with
Verisign. Raising the rates on .com domains is going to make things
harder for a lot of people. I feel like the vast majority of domains are
very low traffic or don't even point to a website. This is going to make
it tougher for low income entrepreneurs like myself to eek out a living.
I appears to be a huge money-grab by big business. Shame on you for
selling out.

Daniel Lang
St. Paul, MN
USA