[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposing Price Incremental on .com registry

Paan ynasok at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 06:23:03 UTC 2020

I am one of many opposition side against this increase of .com registry by
Verisign. I own many .com sites most of which are for commercial use and
some are for personal use.

Rising the price to .com will make it less affordable. This change will
definitely impact the internet for years. We are the one who buy .com from
Verisign and the current price is already reasonable enough.

Yaiparn Nasok
Bangkok, Thailand