[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreemen

Alvin Heskett alvinjh at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 06:23:39 UTC 2020

Sirs-I am writing about this new agreement instituting a system that will allow for price increases continually for the next 10 years. I am strongly opposed to this operation. This is completely blindsiding the small developers of web sites who are not making money and are struggling to maintain their domains at current pricing. This is unhelpful for all the small people around the globe who seek to have a presence on the internet.

Please stop this.

Sincerely,

Alvin J Heskett