[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] No increase to .com users

Catherine Krueger catherine at catherinekrueger.com
Tue Feb 11 06:24:00 UTC 2020

Instead of being grateful for the customers who are using your system I hear that the plan is to significantly increase the price of all .com domains and it is not fair and not a good practice. A lot of us depend on our website for our business and this would put a significant burden to the point that domains will not be renewed.
Please refrain from increasing the prices of .com domains.

Best regards,

Catherine