[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Support against the price increases in .COM domains

Yousef Roowala yroowalar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 06:29:33 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,
I am writing this to show my support against the price increases in the
.COM domain names. The actions that are being taken by ICANN will harm the
public involvement to buy domains and grow an idea. This action will also
harm the diversity and discourage marginal groups to go through with the
their vision of the future. This will also create an unfair monopoly among
domain registrars, thus harming the competition resulting in unfair
consumer practices. It is my sincere request to you to rethink the price
increases and take in to account the downsides of moving forward with this
decision.

Kind regards,
Yousef Roowala