[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] There is no need to increase .com prices

Charles Egwuagu edukmary at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 06:30:44 UTC 2020

Hi,
I am Charles Egwuagu, a web developer in Nigeria.
I want to use this medium to ask that the price increase for .com will
cause so much headache for us here in Nigeria. We are already facing so
much pressure from unstable economy and bad government policies, we do not
need further complication by having to deal with further price hike.
If Nigerian youths have any hope for a better tomorrow, the internet has to
be part of it, do make it harder for us.
Thanks for your understanding.