[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Pricing of .com domains

Kanye Akbr kanyeceejay at icloud.com
Tue Feb 11 06:41:31 UTC 2020

Hello,
I am part of a family run web hosting business in Uganda.

Websites are just being embraced by businesses here today and we are excited to be getting into this space.

I am against this plan to increase the prices.

It would make getting online even harder for many of the local businesses here.

It is also unjustified, considering how the cost of running servers has fallen in recent years.

Please help us keep domain names affordable, as it will help make the world a better place.

Kanyesigye Akbr,
Kampala, Uganda