marius.k10987 at gmail.com marius.k10987 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 06:45:47 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN:

I am strongly opposed to the above mentioned proposed amendment, which will,
among others, allow Verisign to increase the wholesale price to registrars
for .COM domains every year for eight out of the next ten years.

You should not have made these changes in secret, without consulting or
incorporating feedback from the ICANN community or Internet users.

I am sending this email to let you know that I feel very NEGATIVELY about
your recent decision.

Regards,

MK