[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .Com price increases

Manish Bhargava manishbhargava01 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 06:46:04 UTC 2020

I am a .com domain owner and I am completely against this large price increase over the next several years.
I am also at a loss as to why this is being done in the benefit of Verisign and ignoring the millions of small customers impacted.
Large businesses may be able to absorb the cost without flinching but its an impact to others that provide services through their domains with low returns.