[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com deal

Victor Atanassov victor.atanassov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 06:49:07 UTC 2020

Dear Sirs, Ladies,

It is not enough that every year the domain names prices are jumping up with up to 150-200% and now you want to make this eve worse?
Where is the responsibility of such organization as you - you are a monopolist and cannot act irresponsibly?! or you can obviously?!

anyway I want to raise my concern in doing deals on the back of the consumers

I don't think we have much choices in this case...

Kind regards,
Victor Atanassov
a concerned internet user and domain names owner