[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] High Prices for. Com domains

Muhammad Hussain-IE hussainm at ecrescent.pk
Tue Feb 11 06:52:46 UTC 2020

Dear team member,
I and many of my fellows started websites few years ago to be part of the
internet community to serve people through it by sharing knowledge and
experience and we got. Com sites registered.
Now it came to our knowledge that prices for. Com sites is proposed to be
increased much higher than current prices. It will cause us to think again
to remain part of Internet with our. Com sites and may result in negative
as we are not commercial or industrial so higher cost will not be
feasible for us.
You are requested to plz avoid rise in price for. Com sites so millions of
people like us remain part of. Com community.

Regards
M. Hussain