[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com payment

jonathan oropeza gonzalez herrjog_83 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 06:54:00 UTC 2020

To whom it may concerns,

The decision regarding the new .com domain payment is not considered the most appropriate due to the negative impact it is going to cause to myself. I wasn't notified at all about this "new strategy"  not even my opinion was required to be heard and it seems to be an imposition without any feedback requested. It would be great to keep the fees and payments like they are already.
Sincerely,
Jonathan Oropeza

Obtener Outlook para Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>