[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Review Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Henry Ejemuta henry.ejemuta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 06:58:04 UTC 2020

I'm Henry Ejemuta and being a software developer with constant use of the
.COM TLD and after reviewing the the proposed amendments, I must say this
would place the end users at the mercy of Verisign, which I think is
totally unfair for the public.
Also, following the amendments made October 30, 2016 as highlighted below I
also think these proposed amendments are quite to sudden and the intent
should be reviewed considering the impact on the general public as the .COM
TLD is one of the most used of all TLD.

Amendments to Agreement. Effective as of the Amendment Effective Date,
(a) Section 4.1 of the Agreement is hereby deleted and replaced in its
entirety
by the following new Section 4.1:
“Section 4.1 Term. The term of this Agreement shall expire on November 30,
2024,
as extended by any renewal terms (the “Expiration Date”).”

#I_say_no_to_dot_com_tld_increament