Sebastian Mangels sebastian.mangels at freiheit.com
Tue Feb 11 06:59:53 UTC 2020

Good Morning, :-)

we certainly do not agree with a 7 percent annual increase in fees. This
is way above inflation and the need for this must be explained in
understandable terms.

Currently we do not see any improvement for the registrars nor do we see
the need for improvement. So as of today we do not see the annual
increase of 7% justified.

Best,

Sebastian Mangels.

--

Sebastian Mangels
Head of Site Reliability

freiheit.com technologies gmbh
Budapester Straße 45
20359 Hamburg / Germany
fon +49 40 / 890584-296
Hamburg HRB 70814

+++ Hamburg/ Germany + Lisbon/ Portugal +++

https://www.freiheit.com
https://www.facebook.com/freiheitcom/

2006 C219 D9EA 71D4 D863 1F73 757F 8A0F 1C35 8A29
Geschäftsführer: Claudia Dietze, Stefan Richter