[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I am against the increase of the price for .com domains.

Marcin Styszewski marcin.styszewski at herogaming.com
Tue Feb 11 07:06:56 UTC 2020

I am against the increase of the price for .com domains.

I believe that the possibility of sharing thoughts and ideas is far more valuable. As Verisign will be able to increase the price almost on demand it will most like eliminate significant amount of small business/personal websites from the Internet. Such consequences should be unacceptable.