TY tsahaoyu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 07:13:17 UTC 2020

I am a registrant of a .com domain name.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.

A com domain is widely used for many purposes. For me, I use it as a personal blog. Increasing the price will cause less people build their websites on com domains.

Thanks!

Tsahao Yu
Kowloon City, Kowloon City Hong Kong

Tsahao Yu
Interaction Designer
Mob: +8613246885765
Email: tsahaoyu at gmail.com
Telegram: t.me/tsahao
UX Designer | Apple Supporter | Indie Music Lover | 反类型化 | 音乐杂食者 | 相信电影是笔生意的电影迷