Kayla Lightfoot letsbeliftedup at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 07:18:35 UTC 2020

I do not think a price increase for .coms is the best thing to do. Many small business owners have domains for their websites. In order to run our businesses in an affordable way and keeping a .com website we need the price to be affordable. We rely on affordable pricing for things we need. But if it’s not affordable we will be forced to change our domains to keep it affordable.

Thank you,
Kayla Lightfoot

Sent from my iPhone