[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please don't change the ICANN policy

Michael S. Williams mstancecreationz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 07:20:32 UTC 2020

I'm a small company operator with a dotcom domain name. Our Company is
still struggling to take off. The current registrar price may look small
and insignificant but it goes a long way to ease a small company owner like
me from Africa trying to bootstrap my way to launching of my Company.

Your policy so far has been very helpful Please let it remain as it is.
Thanks a lot.

Michael