[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment on .com price increase

Jimmy Teir jimmy at teir.fi
Tue Feb 11 07:20:10 UTC 2020

Hello,

It is my firm belief that in 2020 prices of domains should stay put where they are or, if anything, decrease.

My sentiments in relation to this center around two thoughts:

All IT-related maintenance is becoming more affordable and more automated, requiring less resources to be extracted from end users
If people will continue to find reason to use domain names for smaller entities (instead of doing business and private on big platforms) prices need to be competitive

That is all I had to say, thank you for your time,
Jimmy T.