[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Increment in prices of Domains will not help

Daniel Okoto zaaskey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 07:24:16 UTC 2020

Price increment for .com domain will course clients including myself to close our sites and may result to native webapps where we will use other domain extensions or even IP addresses. This will affect other users and general lead to over price of services to people I develop for. Please reconsider the idea of increasing the price for .com domain extension.
Thank you.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10