Justin - Web Consulting private at webconsultingandmarketing.com
Tue Feb 11 07:28:58 UTC 2020

I’ve been in the internet world of design and marketing for over 10 years. This community  employs and provides significant value to society. Domain names, websites, and the democratization of info and tech are essential to continue moving society forward.

An open and financially friendly environment helps allow everyone a shot at having an online presence and contributing to humanity and the world wide web.

Your proposed amendment and price increases threaten this community and the very fabric that the internet represents and provides for all of humanity. I urge you to strongly consider and not make this decision purely on profit. We all contribute, and raising prices will only create a greater barrier to entry to the very doorway to knowledge and information for our free world.

Regards,

Justin Johnson