[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price increase for .com domains

Adrian Suciu adriansuciu88 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 07:29:15 UTC 2020

Hello,

My name is Adrian Suciu and I have rented a .com domain from an authorized
registrar.

I have just found out that prices for this type of domain will increase for
the next 8-10 years with a annual fee. I represent a small business and for
us, as a small company every money spent can have a significant impact on
the our budget (which is not the biggest considering that we are doing all
with the money we earned).

So, in order to support growing companies like the one I represent, I
kindly request you to reconsider these prices increases.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Adrian Suciu