[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Increase in Domain Prices

Daniel Öhman daniel.islandman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 07:35:26 UTC 2020

Hello,
as a student and entrepreneur I find it very troubling that you wish to increase the .com domain. In ensuring your businesses success you need a viable internet presence. Without this you will most likely have a much harder time. This combined with studies is intolerable and will result in higher stress than necessary. The stress, according to studies (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5579396/) could severely damage the body. I hope you carefully consider this before acting. This change can affect thousands of student entrepreneurs who come up with tomorrows future.

Best Regards,
Daniel Öhman