[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Uba Eloho Godswill ubaeloho3 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 07:44:33 UTC 2020

Concerned citizens and users of your services have noticed that there's is
a likelihood of increase in domain name and .com.

Please we appeal that you consider the majority of us who are not
monetizing their sites and probably don't have so much money for renewal
and updating.

Please consider how bad it would be for someone to lose his site just
because of a new policy.

On behalf of millions of other users of your services, we look forward to
hearing a positive response.

Thanks