[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment 3

Sebas Barros sebas1 at hotmail.de
Tue Feb 11 07:47:07 UTC 2020

Hey.

So... What the hell is going on. Why are you doing this? You know it's completely wrong, yet you still do it.
With this email, I'm asking (more like demanding), to not make the proposed amendment 3 to the .com registry agreement a thing. I don't want it. At all.
Also, I demand to keep the prices as they are, and for ICANN to not recieve an extra 4 million. As if you really needed those. But who doesn't mind some extra cash right?

Ain't happening.
Seb