[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price Changes Feedback

Fozen Agency fozenagency at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 07:48:50 UTC 2020

With reference to the subjest quoted above. I personally feel this is not a
good idea and will cause a lot of .COM users including myself whose been a
.COM user for the past 5 years find it hard to keep up with the price
increase that will go on for a decade and obviously beyond.

ICANN and Verisign made these changes in secret, without consulting or
incorporating feedback from the ICANN community or Internet users. It would
have been very helpful if consultation and engagement of users was put into
consideration before settling for such an imperative decision. I hope the
two parties can seat down and reconsider this decision. Also considering
the fact that .COM consists of 40% of domains registered on the internet.
That tells how many businesses will be affected in the coming years.

It will also be fair enough to explain to us the users how the $20 million
dollars will be will be spent and who will ensure that the funds are well
spent.

Regards,
Kennedy