[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM Price Increase Unacceptable

Damilare D. Taiwo taiwodare at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 07:50:28 UTC 2020

We all know how challenging it is to run a business.

There are just so many expenses/bills to pay. Some monthly and others
yearly. Buying a .COM domain name at its current price is high enough for
someone who is trying to run a small online business. Why on earth would
ICANN choose to increase it without thinking about the negative effects it
will have on internet users? Greed is a terrible thing and I can tell you
ICANN, you're building a bad reputation for yourselves, a terrible
reputation that might stand against you for hundreds of years.

The bad rap about the corrupted governments around the world is enough for
our shoulders, we choose to come online and have peace of mind at least,
now, ICANN is trying to kick us out with high priced .COM domain names.

Please be selfless. We will all die one day and no $20million will follow
us to our graves.