[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Don't agree with the way it's happening

Banu Kutlu banu.kutlu at yandex.ru
Tue Feb 11 07:51:12 UTC 2020

Hello,

This sounds like its a done deal and these are the formalities that we're doing now.

I don't agree the way you do it, public needs more time to understand what's going on.

What exactly is going to be done with the funds from Verisign? Does icann really need these funds? Or are we all just overpaying and guaranteeing icann staff's and future unnecessary recruitments' salaries?

Why wouldnt' you increase icann charge 2 cents more from all registrations? You would well get along with that.

Banu Kutlu