[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] You are making a mistake that will negatively damage the market and lower your yearly earnings as well harm domain registers.

Reno kenxeus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 07:52:43 UTC 2020

I have multiple domains and this will affect me and many people.
Especially those of us that own a dozen of Domains.
This mean you will lose a lot more money that what you will earn with the
price increase.
Personally I own around 12 domains and after this going to have to rid on 9
of them and stay with 2-3 only.
This will seriously affect small business owners and decrease your market
dramatically since many people will not
be willing to pay multiple domain names.