[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment to The .COM Domain Price Increase

Leonard Lucky leo247lucky at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 07:55:29 UTC 2020

I've been a bonafide user of the .COM domain name extension and I love it
whenever I use it for either my personal projects and for client's.

I write to disagree with the current amendment that the ICANN organization
is about to make to affect the price of the of .COM for the next coming
decades, probably.

I love the services that ICANN organization has offered and still offering
over the years but then, increasing the price at the edge of internet
breakthrough at the beginning of a new decade is just something that sounds
uncalled for.

In my opinion, I suggest that the price remains the same, and then give
room for more internet users and developers.

Sincerely,
Leonard Ojojo