[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment to be submitted

Ana Gómez bigana1973 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 08:08:38 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN and Verisign,

After reading the information received by Namecheap, I need to share with you my negative response to an action like the one you’re about to taken.

We’re living in a world where everything is changing to try to be fair and respectful and we’re trying to avoid inequality over the whole population. By doing an action like this one you’re just proving that you only put the focus on your growth and benefits and not in the common good and a bigger purpose.

This email is to support those who are against your decision and to try to make you think twice when deciding such an impactful action.

Please reconsider.

Best,
Ana