[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] ICANN

Chuks Ezenwanne talk2chuksboy1 at icloud.com
Tue Feb 11 08:22:05 UTC 2020

What I read about ICANN is very disturbing and irritating to be honest. There’re lots of growing people around the world who want to build legitimate businesses and live upright, changes you about to make will not only affect the economy but I’ll affect the society at large. if you take away this freedom from us who else will give us there’s freely? I hope you reconsider your decision and build to better the life’s of others and not cripple it. Thanks in anticipation

Sent from my iPhone