[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] What the Hell is going on...?

Olamas Owusu escapeola at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 08:24:04 UTC 2020

We the Africans can't even renew some of our domain names because the
dollar is too huge here.....(specifically Ghana). And now what I'm hearing
is that you guys are going to increase the price?

Damn this is totally going kill the interest of the www introduction to my
clients. Why I thought you guys is going to reduce the price with time
rather increase it?

Please lets put a stop to this before is too late for us.....