[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment against the Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Iván Herrero malganis22 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 08:24:38 UTC 2020

Hello.

I'd like to let you know I'm against the Internet being centralized and
controlled by institutions like ICANN and Verisign.

I don't know much about how the ICANN or their agreement with Verisign
works, but, from what I've read, I'd like to show I'm not in favour of
increasing .com domain prices and making the Internet less accessible to
everyone.

Thanks very much for your attention. Have a great day.

Iván.