[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Avoid .COM Price Increases

norman walter normanwalterinfo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 08:27:25 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN team,

I heard your decisions about the increasing prices for .com domain from my hosting provider Namecheap, and if the information is correct, I want you to know, that I’m not fine with that. It should always be possible to get a .com domain for a good and not expensive price on the market. With your decision, it can be possible that you build a huge border, for everyone like me, they won’t buy a com domain anymore.

Please let the prices as they are. That are very fair prices on the market, stop uncontrolled money making. The internet is for everybody and should not meant to fill your pockets with money.

Thank you for reading this mail.

Kind regards
Norman Walter

--