[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM Price Increases reminds me of the Fraudsters.

William Humphreys bigmoneyhump at live.com
Tue Feb 11 08:47:27 UTC 2020

Fraudsters and todays Spammers send out email saying your domain name is expiring and you should renew now.  Sending you a invoice out asking for price from 79.00 to 120.00 for 1 year renew. As you pay for it and when your domain does expire you find out they had nothing to do with the renew of your website.  Money gone and in some cases so is the website.  It reminds me of years ago of companies over charging calling themselves hosting companies who were resellers over charging  till information about ICANN came about. ICANN helped to educate the consumer and seam to regularate the business. Now raising prices 70% in the next decade with out justification seems more like a Fraudster or Spammer just to be greedy to hurt the business.

Many have done this in other industry, one to look at is how after long terms controlling a industry it has create competition and the competitition ends up
Putting the controlling source out of business.  Or hurting the source. I believe this
Is what will happen in the case of raising prices with the .com services.  Greed has destroyed many of good organizations to where they end up looking for help and joining other forces because there struggle to maintaintain such greed becomes to great.

William Humphreys