[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

PRESENCE desk presencedesk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 08:52:28 UTC 2020

I am a registrant of a .com domain name.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.

The current rate is already far more than justified.

Given that Verisign does not provide any new service.

It's a free milk cow for Verisign.

Verisign built the software off registration fee so technically ICANN
owns the Verisign software to manage domains.

Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry – it has no
business dictating the price.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.

PRESENCE deskMumbai, India