[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM Domains Price Increase

Fabricio Prado de Lucca fabricio at nomads-digital.com
Tue Feb 11 08:53:41 UTC 2020

Good morning.

I am writing to you to express my dissatisfaction regarding your recent agreement with Verisign in the value of $20 million dollars.

Your lack of transparency regarding the decisions made recently can only suggest a shady operation meant to give Verisign full power over the .COM domains.

I strongly advice the adoption of a proper price cap to avoid harming the already 144 million (and growing) .COM domain names registered and any future registrants that will most likely think twice before making that decision after the changes that you agreed upon.

May the users opinions be heard in this matter and any future subject that arise.

Kind regards,
Fabrício