[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] PLEASE DO NOT INCREASE .COM PRICE

SGI Oil Trading oil at sgincorp.com
Tue Feb 11 08:53:53 UTC 2020

Dear Esteemed ICANN,

According to reports from our domain registrar, we have been informed of your decision to increase the price on .COM domains.

This email is in petition to plead with ICANN executives not to do such for the sakes of upcoming SME and LLC startup from developing countries as support and fight against poverty in Africa and the world in general through innovations and having access to .COM as it has always been.

Thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding.

Regards,

Stephen O. Oluwadare
Group Managing Director(GMD)
Steveraton Group Incorporated(www.sgincorp.com)

Corporate office
78B Bode Thomas Street, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria.

WhatsApp/Call: +234 703 531 0665,