Wang Qiliang admin at wangqiliang.com
Tue Feb 11 08:56:59 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern, ICANN,

I am a registrant of a .com domain name, wangqiliang.com, as you can see. From my perspective, I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

As you can see, no one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices, and the current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified. Also, in my opinion, since you, ICANN, is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest, I suppose that you should reject their unreasonable price increases.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Qiliang Wang from Shanghai, China