[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] ICANN Changes

Sara Dyson sara at saradyson.com
Tue Feb 11 08:59:09 UTC 2020

If prices of domains are going to increase, I ask for full transparency of why the cost would be increased. Those of us whom own domains should understand exactly what is going on.

At the end of the day, domains are arbitrary addresses with little overhead to manage so increasing their cost drastically seems unnecessary and driven only by greed. To prove I’m wrong, please be transparent in all changes made.

Regards,

Sara

--

SD Web Development