[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] My opinion on the amendment

Jan Scheiper janscheiper95 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 09:01:57 UTC 2020

Hello,

as a Computer Science student and owner of several .com domain, I am not
in favor of this planned amendment.
Since it allows a price hike for domains, which might render them
unaffordable for students like me, I'd prefer to keep the rules as they
are and figure out another way to improve security and the
infrastructure, without massively increasing the prices.

I hope my and other people's comment can sway the decision process away
from the current form of this amendment, especially the article allowing
an increase of the price.

Regards,
Jan Scheiper