[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Abolish ICANN and Break it to distributed non-centralized orgs throughout world.

jitendra shah jitendra.shah90 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 09:03:22 UTC 2020

Addition to my former mail.
I strongly believe that ICANN is failing to respect and maintain the
freedom of internet, I would prefer an alternate Distributed authority
which has no centralized control with any government, All distributed nodes
must be ran by non-profit anonymous donation backed organizations with
strong community driven hierarchy. So none can directly influence his/her
position directly in organization by money, lobbying or government support.
**************ICANN Should be broken and Monopoly must not

I use the Internet but I am not a .com registrant.

 Surat, Gujarat India