[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Ammendment

Sylvia Bressel sylvia.bressel at the-beauty-planet.com
Tue Feb 11 09:04:15 UTC 2020

This is so typical: show the money and see the bad: there is no need to
agree to an unlimited price raising over decades, burden on our shoulders,
the users! As many other said: not all .coms are billion dollar businesses,
a good portion are self-employed and small businesses.

And its even more questionable to do this in secret without letting your
already registered users and buyers know about - I heard today the first
time and in 3 days the comment section will be closed!! So you want to keep
us quiet, right? FORGET ABOUT!!