Ciaran Kendellen ciaran at hostireland.com
Tue Feb 11 09:05:49 UTC 2020

I would like to register my opposition to this amendment, a more robust
and publicly scrutinizible process should be implemented instead.

--

Ciarán Kendellen

Chief Technology Officer
Host Ireland Business Broadband | 6-9 Trinity Street, Dublin 2 | +353 1
8219350
www.hostireland.com <http://www.hostireland.com>

*Business at the speed of light
*
Host Ireland Business Broadband, founded in 1998, offers exceptional
enterprise grade wireless and fibre broadband services to Irish
Businesses. Next day installation, enterprise grade SLA & broadband
speeds of 1gbps are all part of our outstanding level of service. We
genuinely care about our customers – should you need anything at all we
are here for you 24/7/365. Why not call our Dublin based team on + 353 1
8219350 and see how we can help you. Host Ireland Business Broadband –
Business at the speed of light