[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Are you aware of the interests of millions of com domain owners!

info at t3concept.de info at t3concept.de
Tue Feb 11 09:07:32 UTC 2020

Hello,

I'm a com domain owner from Germany and got the news that ICANN forces
increasing the price for com domains during the next ten years.

I had the idea that ICANN is an organization to support the whole community
of domain owners especially the com domain owners.

I know there are many of com domain owners who are very angry about this and
so am I.

I beg you please to consider not let com domain prices increase in this way.
That wouldn't be good in any way for a free and open web for everybody.

Best regards

Thomas Bügel

T3CONCEPT

web-solutions