[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com

Lou Cattoire lou-cattoire at hotmail.fr
Tue Feb 11 09:15:41 UTC 2020

Hi,

I heard that ICANN is wanting to increase prices for .com domains in accordance with verisign.
How is it prices are always rising even though you are going to receive millions of dollars?
Why is it always the little paying for the big?
The internet is one of the few ways one little entrepreneur is able to make his business known and earn something. How is this going to be possible if the prices increase until the point only the big enterprises will be able to buy a .com domain?
We are fed up.

We hope you are reading our comments after all and take the right decision,

Regards